Powered by Blogger.

He'll Pick You Up {Day 5: A Favorite Quote}

by - 10:51 AM

I am the kind of girl who loves quotes. I even have a whole page dedicated to them on my blog. So you can imagine that it was super hard to figure out which one to feature in this post. But after I thought about it, there was one quote that has really inspired me and reminded me about the one gift I have that I treasure above anything else: Grace.

“Each time you fall He’ll pick you up. He knows your own efforts are never going to bring you anywhere near perfection.” – C.S. Lewis

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. that's so cute! :) I love that post. But then again... C.S. Lewis IS a genius. so... psh, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. :)

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I hadn't heard that CS Lewis quote before! Thanks for giving me a new favorite ;)

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love quotes too. :) This is such a great one! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ♥ quotes, especially by C.S Lewis. Such a beautiful and inspiring quote, Skylee!

    Love,
    ~Half-Pint

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love quotes too! this is another to add to my list of favorites :]

    much love,
    Samarah♥

    ReplyDelete