Powered by Blogger.

Disneyland {Day 14: A Vacation I'd Like to Take}

by - 8:56 PM

Well, I'm quite sorry, but I can't pick just one. I'd love to go just about anywhere. However, if I HAD to choose one, it would be...

Disneyland. Enough said.
The last time I went there, I was 6 months old. Needless to say, I don't remember anything.

Actually, I'd be happy to get anyplace that I can smell salty sea air and feel sand between my toes. (Sad to say, I've never been to the beach.) That includes Oregon, Pennsylvania, Washington, and Florida.

I'd still like to go to Disneyland (or World) with my family in order to create memories that will last forever. And I firmly believe that you are never too old for Disney. So whether I'm 16 or 160 when we go... I'm sure I'll love it. No matter what.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Now you made me want the beach!! ;)

    I think you'd really like the beach, its so pretty in the morning, especially taking walks. But remember that when you go you should bring a jacket, because the mornings are cold by the water! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, fun Sky dear!! :)

    I LOVE the beach. My family and I go at least once or twice per Summer, but, as iGirl said, it does get awfully chilly with the wind coming off the water. :P

    How sad is this: I live in CA, yet have never been to Disneyland. :P

    Love and Hugs, NW sister,
    Lia

    ReplyDelete