Powered by Blogger.

Green, Green, & Green {Day 9: A Photo I Took}

by - 6:16 PM

I took this picture a while back, but for some reason never posted it. So, since today is the day I'm supposed to post a photo I took, per the instructions of the blog challenge, I decided to post it.

Note the mug of green tea in the left-hand corner. This is something I drink quite often.
Note the Ted Dekker book, Black, in the right-hand corner. That man can write.
Note the notebook. With the green spiral. I loveeee to write. Ironically, I don't think I've ever written anything in that notebook.
Note the green pen. It had to be green in order to fit with the photo.
(I normally use cheap ballpoint pens, or really expensive gel ones. Depends on my mood... or the story.)

I was bored one night, and all these items seemed to be lying there. Ready to use at my disposal. So I did the natural thing:

I took a picture.

Despite what Kermit would lead you to believe,

It's pretty easy being green.

(even though my favorite color is purple.)

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Cool! I love green tea to! Yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally have to agree. It is not hard at all to be green. In fact, I love being green. ;)

    ReplyDelete