Powered by Blogger.

{Day 12: A Wedding Song}

by - 8:44 PM

Well, I'm obviously not married, and will not be getting married for a while. ;)

There are so many songs I'd like to play. So get ready for a bunch of them. :P Of course, it all depends on what my husband wants and what songs God is impressing on my heart at the time, but these are some songs I really like. I couldn't pick just one. xP

This is a song that's really romantic (and clean! Gotta love clean love songs!) I love playing it on my guitar.

You and Me - Lifehouse


And then there's this. It's my life's message. My life's song. It's gotten me through all the hardest times in my life lately. I. Love. It.
I want it to be a reminder to my husband and I that no matter what happens in our life together, Christ is our light, our strength, our song.

In Christ Alone - Owl City


This song is beautiful too. But I don't know if I'll play it at my wedding. I might cry if I do.

Cinderella - Steven Curtis Chapman


I thought I could post this entry until I remembered one more song. This song has consistently remained one of my favorites. It's a beautiful reminder of how much God loves us, and how we truly are his beloved. Like the song says, "it's a mystery."

Beloved - Tenth Avenue North

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. What wonderful songs!!! They're all SO great! I never thought of Cinderella, but it really is the perfect song for a wedding! Don't worry, I'd probably cry too ;)

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when songs are clean! But what I hate is when you think a song is clean and you really like it and then you look up the lyrics or something and realize that it isn't.

    Good songs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. [quick note... okay, when I tried to publish Tarissa's comment, I accidentally deleted it. :-/ So, I'm really sorry, Tarissa!]

    Here is what she said:

    Wow! These are beautiful songs. I did not know that Owl City has sung "In Christ Alone".... I'm just shocked! I guess I never realized the band had some Christian influence, as I've only heard a couple of their other songs. I'm amazed and now I need to know more about Owl City!

    ReplyDelete