Powered by Blogger.

A Recipe {Day 25}

by - 7:12 PM

Okay, so I'm not really that great in the kitchen. Mom would like to change that fact, but for now... I don't cook.

However, here's a recipe to have a day just like mine!

Here's what you'll need:

1 Polyvore account
1 Lazy Saturday afternoon
1 Dinner at Chipotle
1 Imagination
1 Blog

First step: Mix your Saturday afternoon, Polyvore account, and imagination together, which will create a set. Or two. Or five. In the end, it should look something like this:







Violet Eyes

Violet Eyes by MountainFireflower on Polyvore.com
[^ this is probably one of my favorite sets. Ever. Even though I didn't make it today. Shh! Don't tell anyone!]


Step two: Once you have achieved the desired effect, go get a Chipotle dinner, sit down, and enjoy yourself.

Step three: After eating, go to your blog and post about it. I want to hear your recipes too! :)

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Ah! Sounds like a fun recipe! Especially the Chipotle part! I was thinking today that I would really like to go to Chipotle with you again. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best. Recipe. Ever. ;) I have to admit that I've never eaten at Chipotle before. Lame. I know. ;) I will eat there one day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah-ha! Sounds like an amazing recipe, I will have to try this!! =D xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely recipe! ;)

    (by the way, what is Chipotle?! I've never heard of it....)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I *fricken* love polyvore. But I'm not that good... YET. :P
    But I'm learning, bet one day I'll be as good as you!

    You bough BOTH CD's?!?! I'm sooo jealous. I have a copy of ocean eyes but I'd love to have the whole thing.

    I also had a copy of the Birds and the bEes sides... on my MP3. Before it crashed. Now I don't. :P

    Oh well... lucky you! I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

    Jefferson Aeroplane (though i'm not sure how they spell the latter word on the CD, that's how I spell it) is one of my favorite along with a couple others that are more serious and make me cry. *sigh* I miss that CD! Tell me what you think. :)

    xx,
    Bleah Briann

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE YOUR RECIPE. Totally cute idea. =)

    By the way... your new template design is lovely! I like it.

    ReplyDelete