Powered by Blogger.

Introducin' Me {Day 24: A Movie No One Would Expect Me to Love}

by - 7:58 PM



This video says it all.

I liked Camp Rock 2.

The memories I have watching that movie are amazing. We watched it with our good friends' house, who turned it on right before we left. I remember begging my mom to let us stay and watch. Why? Because I'm a sucker for cotton candy-type movies, once in a while. I'm glad we stayed. I remember dancing around like crazy people at basically every song. Yes, with the Jonas Brothers.

It was the most fun dance party ever, and the Introducing Me song is one of my favorites. I mean, the idea of a guy singing a girl a song is so sweet. ;)

Yeah, was that shocking or not so much?

"Now you probably know more than you ever wanted to so be careful when you ask next time..."

;)

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Wow. Okay. Wow. I seriously did NOT see that one coming. Uh, wow. Erm. Wow. Yeah. Wow.

    Wow.

    *wanders off in dazed shock*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh. Now I need to see this movie. :) That song is adorable, and thanks to the 25th anniversary of the Les Miserables musical, I love Nick Jonas. :)

    I definitely love a good "cotton candy" movie, too... recently, I have been indulging in High School Musical. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that song!! I remember watching Camp Rock 2 when I had cold sores in my eyes and I couldn't even see anything in the competition part! :)

    Actually, that's not too unexpected. I don't know what I wouldn't have expected from you... probably a really intense drama or something :)

    ReplyDelete