Powered by Blogger.

New Poll!!!!!!!!!!!

by - 5:09 PM

GET READY FOR A NEW POLL!!!!!!!!!
The next poll is
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NARNIA CHARACTER?
The contestants are:
Peter
Susan
Edmund
Lucy
Mr. Beaver
Mrs. Beaver
Mr. Tumnus
The Fox

All you have to do is post a comment telling me what your favorite character is, out of all these characters. Some of you may be wondering why I did not put Aslan on there. The reason is that nearly everyone will vote for Aslan. If you do not like that idea, post a comment and I might add him.
ATTENTION: You can still vote on your favorite season, right up until midnight tonight. Then the contest ends, and this one starts. I will post the results tomorrow.
I still need ideas on grandma names. Keep those comments coming!!!
b4n,
Kylie

You May Also Like

0 comments