Powered by Blogger.

I've Been Busy...Again!

by - 4:14 PM

Man, have we been busy! My grandparents are here right now, and we are going to go shoe shopping with my grandma. Yesterday we went to Goodwill, and this morning some friends of ours dropped off a desk they can’t use anymore. Talk about busy!
I’d like to apologize that I haven’t been writing anything fun lately, like my bicycle article. I’ve just gotten a total brainwash and I’m having trouble thinking of ideas.
I might consider only writing once a week, mainly on weekends, because on school days it’s hard for me to squeeze time in to write. That was my initial thought, but when I first got my blog, I couldn’t stay away.
Oh, and it might vary when I’m able to write, because some days are busier than others.
Later,
Kylie

You May Also Like

0 comments