Powered by Blogger.

Book Picks

by - 4:22 PM

Hi everyone! Not much happened; we went to classes this morning. I had photography and worship dance, and my brother had jujitsu and zoology. Tonight we have homegroup that we host at our house. We have pizza and pop and lots of fun! We have; a family with ten kids, a family with three kids, us (three kids) and a single mom with her granddaughter. Yeah, it does get pretty busy!!!
Here are some of my favorite books :

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
The Little House on the Prairie Series by Laura Ingalls Wilder
Portraits of Little Women by Susan Beth Pfeffer
Elisa books by Johanna Hurwitz (for younger kids; very funny, though)
Felicity American Girl books by um…who is it???
The Box Car Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner
Sisters In Time Books by various authors

I put these on here in case you want to check them out at your local library . I hope you find them as good as I do.
I might post later, I'm not sure though.

Later,
Kylie

You May Also Like

0 comments