Powered by Blogger.

Ordinary Heroes

by - 11:06 PM

It's midnight, and I just got done watching the movie Unstoppable. Basically, it's about a train... that is unstoppable. It was my first real suspense movie.

It's midnight, and I should be sleeping, but I'm too excited to sleep. There's something about the adrenaline rush; the feeling you get when you see ordinary people do heroic things. I want to write something just as amazing, a story about someone who does something heroic.

You get all stressed over the outcome. Will they win? Will they lose? Who will live? Who will die?

And then the end comes. And you are completely, utterly satisfied.

Ordinary people doing heroic things. That's the kind of person I want to be.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yay! You watched Unstoppable! I love that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I have yet to see that movie, but it sounds good! I remember feeling the same way when I watched my first suspense/thriller movie; Eagle Eye. It was so amazing and awesome, and I loved the characters so much!

    But it is something to think about that, although fictional, they are normal people just doing the next thing, and doing what they feel is right. It really is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete