Powered by Blogger.

Yes, We're Writing a Screenplay

by - 12:57 PM



FADE IN.

So, I guess I forgot to tell you (officially) about Script Frenzy. Yes, I am writing a screenplay with my Pip, my aka amazing hobbit friend, and yes, we are going to make it to 100 pages. Yes, we are 16 pages away. Yes, I'm loving it.

Yes, our script stinks, and no, it's not going to be the next blockbuster hit. Yes, we have the best characters ever. No, I do not know where our plot is going. Why do you ask?

Yes, I did doubt whether we could write a script in a month, and yes, I was wrong. No, we aren't going to act out our script. That would be fun, but albeit difficult because our two main characters are guys. (And no, the men in this picture are not them.)

Yes, the script is called the Romantic Plot Trasher, and no, it's not romantic anymore - the romance died in the first few scenes. Literally. Instead, it's now a thriller revolving around hidden secrets and a missing children's book, not to mention a nine-year-old named Damian who thinks he rules the world.

Yes, I still have to add a Script Frenzy button to my sidebar, and no, I can't do that right now since the SF site is down. But yes, you can keep up with our progress once the site is functioning again. Yes, this link might just take you to our SF profile.

Yes, we are at 16 pages, and yes, I am excited. Yes, I love screenwriting! Do you?

Yes, I do.

FADE OUT.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. It almost creeps me out that you're turning sixteen next year. What do you know what "really" creeps me out? I'm going to be 18 in 7 months and I'll be able to vote in the next election. .... that scares me! :P

    Love you!
    ~Ash
    (0h! You know what we need? We need a button for our blog! :) Ashen Sky Life,I mean!)

    ReplyDelete