Powered by Blogger.

Excuse me while I burst into song...

by - 2:38 PM

I woke up with this song in my head this morning, and no matter how many times I hear it, I still love it. FM Static is one of my favorite bands, and this is one of my favorite songs. Ever.



We've fallen apart
Somewhere back at the start
When we thought we could fix each other
{by ourselves}
Let's get back to the part
When things weren't like they are
And we were laughing on the last train home...
{the last train home}


P.S. - I've been feeling the effects of spring allergies. Translation? Ugh. ;) Please pray that I feel better soon, if you think of it! :)

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I've had that song in my head all week long!

    Will be praying you feel better!

    ~ Chy

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that song!! Ugh, I know how you are feeling :( Allergies have gotten me and family. Praying you feel better lovely!!

    ♥Samarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that song as well!

    Get better soon- allergies are nasty. Claratin rules, though! :)

    ~ Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. FM Static is pretty good! I found them back in the day! I think I was in High School! Love.

    ReplyDelete