Powered by Blogger.

Chewing Is Overrated

by - 9:07 PM

There are probably several reasons I haven't blogged in a while.


  1. I rather enjoyed having Liam Hemsworth at the top of my blog this whole time. *awkward confession* No, really. My Ryan is pretty cool.
  2. I've been lacking inspiration. Seriously. Let me know if you find him.
  3. And last but not least, jaw pain.
I've had chronic pain for my whole life and was recently diagnosed two years ago. One of the symptoms that has recently reared its ugly head is jaw pain.

At first, we thought it was TMJ. It may in fact be TMJ. However, I went to the orthodontist about two weeks ago, and we had a startling revelation.

My jaw is severely misaligned.

The diagnosis?

I need braces.


Since then, my jaw pain has increased for some reason. Today I could not chew anything. I ate yogurt for breakfast, had two protein shakes for lunch, ate soggy corn flakes as an afternoon snack, and then had sweet potatoes and tiny tiny pieces of pork chop for dinner. *sigh*

Anyway, I'll try to put up some new material on the ol' blog soon. And if you see Inspiration, please hog-tie him and send him my way. Thanks!

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Aw, sorry you're feeling poorly. That's never fun. :(

    Hope you get to feeling better soon! (And I'll help you look for Inspiration...he's been hiding from me, too.)

    ~Keaghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiration's done a runner on me too - I shall hunt him down, mash him up and bring him to you with icecream. Hope your jaw feels better soon! Or, gets better ... you know what I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, I hope you're feeling better soon! ♥♥ and I can't wait to hear more from you...I'm sure you'll catch up with that tricky little inspiration eventually. ;]

    ReplyDelete