Powered by Blogger.

The Broadway Syndrome

by - 9:23 PM

I really like this song, and the video, but it brings up something that slightly amuses me. If you watch the video, you'll see that TobyMac is walking down a street randomly singing, and nobody seems to care. I love it how that happens. I guess you could call it the Broadway Syndrome.


I know it's staged, but it kind of drives me crazy how many people walk right past Toby and don't even see him. If I was on that music video, I would definitely NOT be standing nonchalantly on the street. I'd be jumping around saying, "Oh my goodness, it's TobyMac!!!"

...But maybe that's just me.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Haha, this made me laugh. :)
    Yeah, sometimes it's really frustrated how staged things are. :P
    I personally don't like Toby Mac all that much. :) I really love some of his songs, but not so much other ones. But I'd still definitely react if i saw him. Not just walk by like nothing's happening. :P

    But Tenth Avenue North... :D I'd scream if I saw them. Like, SO loud. :P

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'd probably freak out if I saw Tobymac walking down the street. His hat is so cool. :-D *fangirl*
    By the way, hon, that song really encouraged me right when I needed it most. Thank you so much for sharing. <3

    Love you!
    ~Half-Pint

    ReplyDelete