Powered by Blogger.

"I have loved you with an everlasting love." -God

by - 12:03 PM

As I run out the door, I wanted to share this awesome quote with you (above). It's become one of my favorites. It is a verse from the Bible - somewhere in Isaiah, I believe - but I'm not sure of the reference. I just think it's amazing to think about. God, the God of the universe, loves ME with an everlasting love? One that will never pass away, never fade, never die? Wow. Now THAT is cool. :D

He loves you too with that kind of love. Don't forget that. :)

Everlasting love. It's yours.

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. SUPER cute template! I like it better than the one I was working on. *embarrassed grin** And, you should put that quote permanently on the top of your page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, amazing template! Again...I must say A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

    That is an excellent verse ~~ It is indeed wonderful to know that he has an Everlasting Love for us... so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love your background. Like, INSANELY. :)

    Thanks sooo much for the comment! Yeah, I was BeccaTheGreat. :) I was so excited to hear from you again! :D I'm so glad you like it. :) I've really began to embrace my passion for writing and the like.

    An awesome verse. :) It's so true, we can't even imagine loving someone with an unconditional love ourselves, and so to imagine that God, the creator of heaven and earth, is going to love us with a love we can never possibly give back to him is mind-boggling.

    Thanks again for the comment, and great post (I'm following your blog now :) )

    Becca Danielle

    ReplyDelete