Powered by Blogger.

Wow. Just...wow.

by - 8:27 PM

I love this more than anything.

Writing is in my soul. Creating was what I was born to do.

Lately I've been co-authoring, and my friend and I have been writing yet another novel. But not tonight.

Tonight, God wrote through us.

The chills won't stop. I could feel Him. These were not my words. They were His. They are His.

Lord, my books are Yours. I am Yours. I don't want to write unless you are there, writing with me and through me. Show me the way, guide me and let me always love you.

Let Your words be my own.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love you, Skylee. I love that you are so willing to give your books, your writing, yourself to God. I've been struggling in this area and God just directed me to your blog [I haven't even checked email yet so I had no idea you updated!]and...oh wow. Thank you, Kylie, for the encouragement.

    *tight hug*
    Love,
    ~Half-Pint

    ReplyDelete