Powered by Blogger.

introducing my blog, in a nutshell

by - 7:00 PM

i have a sinus infection, hence the reason i'm typing in lowercase. it seems like a good excuse. :P

Elisabeth @ Something Solid Out of Air (an amazing name for an amazing blog :) did a Wordle for her blog, so i decided to do one for mine as well. i wonder, what do you think i post about a lot? ;)


also, i made a Facebook page for my blog. this was due in part to the fact that i wanted one central place to post my blog updates. still, i'm not a huge fan of Facebook... but if YOU are, you can check out the page here.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Haha that is GREAT! I think I'll have to do one, too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your lowercase excuse ;) . works for me!

    As to the wordle, that's a pretty neet graphic display! I'm not surprised that writing was so prominent. Also, perhaps sunshine should be on there somewhere!

    ReplyDelete