Powered by Blogger.

Bottles

by - 9:46 PM

You've heard about Avary. Probably more than you've ever wanted to. She's the one who started Beautiful People, because you asked me questions about her. And slowly, she started to become a story.

 I've tried multiple times to start this story, but every time it didn't feel right. Until tonight.

 Tonight, inspiration hit in the form of 965 words. Almost 2 years ago, it hit in the form of a dream. And tonight, I started my novel.

I started writing about bottles, and the words came from there. Avary slowly became a reality, and her story is soon to follow.

I'm feeling both trepidation and excitement. I've never began a project this big. This is something I've spent blood, sweat, and tears over.

And now it's become a reality.

I'm not sure where this novel will take me or what will happen. But I'm excited.

I'll spare you a remark about how this is just the "first step in the journey" or something like that. Instead, I'm just going to ask if you could pray for me. I want God to guide this story, and I think He already is.

It's going to be interesting, but worth it. I can't wait to send my message in a bottle.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Yeah! I love when inspiration just smacks you like that. :D I'm praying for you, Sweet Skylee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's really awesome. I'm working on a ...personal... true story, novella type thing right now. It's really personal -- it's -- I don't even know how to explain it. Anyway, I've been writing about 200 words a day, and I thought that was good considering school and my "business" but wow. i'm super jealous now. <3

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm excited for you! I love when, after so long, I finally find the right words to start a story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah Grace: Thank you so much, Half-Pint! It means a lot to me! :) I'm praying for you too. *hugs*

    Bleah: Oh, that sounds so fascinating! You'll have to let me know how it goes. :) 200 words is actually amazing, considering it's hard for me to write at all at this point. Inspiration is very very fleeting. :P The fact that you're being consistent is great! Keep it up!

    Fin: I know, isn't it amazing? You'll have to tell me how your writing is going... and NaNo is around the corner. :-o Eek!

    The Director: Aww! Thank you so much for the hug! It means a lot. I can't wait to tell you more about it! :) *HUG*

    ReplyDelete