Powered by Blogger.

Heart Update: Part 2

by - 8:47 PM

As some of you may know, my grandpa had his heart surgery on Monday. I am so glad that I get to tell you things went really, really well. They had no complications that I know of, and all the hospital staff say he's very healthy. As of today he was awake in the ICU and talking softly, although he's a bit sore and in pain. Please be praying that his pain lessens, and that his recovery process goes well.

Thank you so much for all the prayers already. I can't tell you how much they mean to me.

*group hug!*

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hullo Mountie!

    Hurrah! SO very glad to hear that about your grandfather! :) I will definitely be praying that he gets relief from the pain and a smooth, blessed recovery!

    ~ Mal

    ReplyDelete