Powered by Blogger.

tonight, we are young

by - 8:56 PM

so if by the time, the bar closes, and you feel like falling down
i'll carry you home
tonight








i've gotten some new clothing as of yesterday. don't let these pictures fool you. while i did buy some girly tops, i went to the mens section and raided their graphic tees. included in this stash is an iron man t-shirt, one that says "trust me, i'm a superhero", and a t-shirt that says "BAZINGA!" (from the big bang theory.)

but i also bought this t-shirt, which makes me feel marvelous. i know some people aren't a huge fan of stripes, but i beg to differ. i love them. it's all in how the clothes make you feel, anyway. 

two people, one being my sister, told me i looked "sailor-ish." i am surprisingly okay with that.

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. I LOVE STRIPES. Seriously, every shirt of mine is either a) superheroes or b) stripey. ;) Except comic/slogan shirts in Australia are always suckishly expensive. I snoop for them in 2nd hand stores.

    But, gawsh don't you look PURTY. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stripes are the best! Especially black and white...hehehe, I have to resist buying black and white striped clothing because I have too many.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so adorable!

    While I was looking through these pictures I was thinking, "Oh my goodness, I love her clothes!" without even knowing you were going to talk about them. Stripes is one of my favoritest things to wear EVER! It's ridiculous how much I buy striped shirts. They're the best! And sailor clothes are awesome, just so you know.

    Hope you're doing well. I've been keeping you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Stripes are the best, especially navy blue ones. Navy blue anything is always good.
    "Trust me, I'm a superhero," that sounds like an awesome T-shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love stripes and graphic tees too! Oh, and btw, CUTE glasses!!

    ReplyDelete