Powered by Blogger.

movin’ right along :: the switch to bloglovin’

by - 10:18 PM


Rumor has it that Google Friend Connect is going away... and unfortunately the rumors are true. If you don't know what GFC is, that's the handy little Followers button on my sidebar. Google is retiring it--and yes, it stinks. However, my solution is a handy little platform called Bloglovin. If you're not familiar with it, it's basically a feed reader that pulls the posts from all the blogs you follow--pretty similar to GFC, right? I don't know much about it, but I love what I've seen so far and highly recommend it as an alternative to following blogs through your Blogger dashboard!


Would you do me a favor and go follow my blog on Bloglovin? I'd love it a lot! I'm sad about GFC being retired, but I hope you'll follow me onto our next adventure! ;) Just click the link below.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh, I hope they're not making it go away!! I love the followers gadget. :( People aren't being nice to me, lately, taking away my favorite things...

    ReplyDelete