Powered by Blogger.

adventures in dictating

by - 2:19 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present--adventures in dictating.

(click to view larger.)


:: a few notes ::

1. The random NAZI is because I was trying to tell my cat to get off the table. True story.

2. This was when NaNoWriMo was still happening 
so that's why I wrote that I wasn't sure what was happening with it.
Trust me, I know what's happening with NaNo now. More on that later.

3. New blog design. Check it out.

4. I hope you're all doing well. 
Hopefully I'll feel up to posting on this dear old blog soon. :)

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. The new blog design is completely GORGEOUS!!! I love it!

    I look forward to hearing how your NaNo went. ^_^ I cannot believe it's already over. November went by so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did do NaNo, indeed. ^_^ I had a wonderful one! Still scrambling around trying to actually finish my novel though. Hoping to have it done by New Year's...hopefully. Eheh.

      Delete