Powered by Blogger.

the magic of books.

by - 2:55 PM

I'm guest posting today over at Muse, a blog by fellow teen writer Seth Skoegerboe. I'd love it if you'd stop by and check it out.


sneak peek:
“Books are a uniquely portable kind of magic.” –Stephen King 
I’m a reader, and I’m a writer. Sometimes I wonder if those things aren’t intertwined. I started reading when I was three years-old and I’ve had an irrevocable love of words ever since. I wrote my first “book” when I was very young, after being steeped in the classics like Hop on Pop by Dr. Seuss and Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak.

It’s funny how words work and how potent stories are. It’s funny how they seep into our subconscious and remain with us forever. It’s funny how, by reading stories, we are inspired to write our own.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Jumping over the read your guest post now! And I love the blog's look. It's really fresh. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post - and all the better because it's true! Fantastic stuff :D

    ReplyDelete