Powered by Blogger.

Beautiful People: Brian & Violet McGuire

by - 2:30 PM

Today, I'd like to bring to you TWO very beautiful people: Brian and Violet McGuire. They are a brother sister duo who live together on the planet of Emasis. They are in the story about Avary, and are two of the other main characters.

Speaking of Avary's story, I had a good chat with my Pip the other day, who helped me work out some kinks, and then later that night at 1 am came up with a full outline. This novel is coming along and I absolutely can't wait to write it. You'll be getting to hear more about this story and its characters over the next couple of months, starting with Violet and Brian. :)





[you and me]





[the real world]



What is his/her biggest secret?
Brian: His biggest secret is that he isn't as strong as he wishes he could be.
Violet: Her biggest secret is that she's afraid to love. She's afraid to get her heart broken again.

Has he/she ever been in love?
Brian: Nope... not yet. ;) However, he does feel a strange sort of attraction for his friend Avary. This may or may not prove to be love in time.
Violet: She thought she was once, but it only resulted in a broken heart and shattered hopes.

What is his/her comfort food?
Brian: His comfort food is a giant steak with a large tumbler full of Dr. Pepper, a full basket of fries, and a piece of chocolate cake.
Violet: Dark chocolate and a glass of milk.

Does he/she play a musical instrument? If so, what?
Brian: Indeed he does! He plays guitar.
Violet: She knows a little bit of piano, but she mostly prefers to sing.

What colour are his/her eyes? Hair?
Brian: Light brown, blue eyes.
Violet: Dark brown, blue eyes.

Does he/she have any pets?
Brian & Violet: They both own a long-haired collie named Fiona.

What is his/her favorite place to be?
Brian: He loves to take long walks in the forest.
Violet: She prefers to be snuggled up in front of her TV with a pair of slippers and a cup of hot tea.

What are some of his/her dreams or goals?
Brian: He would like to touch people with his music, settle down, and raise a family someday.
Violet: She'd like to survive high school.

Does he/she enjoy sports?
Brian: Heck yeah. He's a diehard football fan.
Violet: Not so much a football fan, but she has a secret addiction to major league tennis.

What is his/her favorite flower or plant?
Brian: He loves oak trees.
Violet: Well, what do you know? She loves violets! :P

I hope you enjoyed reading about Violet and Brian as much as I did - because now I love them all the more. :) And I feel like I know them a lot better, too! It appears as if Beautiful People is doing its job. ;) Toodles!

P.S. - don't forget to submit any questions you can think of to either Georgie or me so that we can use them in upcoming rounds of Beautiful People! Just leave a comment if you think of any. :)

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. This WAS absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to find out even more about your two new characters! I'm creating an outline right now.
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome that you've got the outline worked out! Plotting is something I definitely need to work on. They both sound like great characters -- I especially like Violet's answer to her goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you so much for the questions! I really enjoyed answering them and your characters sound absolutely awesome.

    Have a lovely one!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job, Brian and Violet sound great! I love that they're brother and sister. :) Good luck on the novel! :D

    ReplyDelete