Powered by Blogger.

Beautiful Music

by - 9:09 PM

Things I learned today:

1.) I can sing harmony.
2.) I LOVE to harmonize.
3.) My voice works best either singing harmony, or singing with other people.
4.) I can play the piano.
5.) I LOVE to play the piano.
6.) I can write songs.
7.) I LOVE to write songs.

Yup, that was pretty much my day. :)

Sometimes I feel music deep inside of me, but I don't know how to get it out. It's kind of hard to describe, but I think that slowly, I'm learning how to musically express myself. It's truly beautiful to hear my own songs of praise rising up to the throne of God. I don't mean that to sound vain, but I love being able to express my adoration for Him through song. It's amazing.

Music itself is simply beautiful!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Singing is wonderful!! (but you already knew that ;))

    I love your template, last I saw it was still the beach background. *blush* I have been reading your posts from the e-mails. :P
    I think it's beautiful!

    Pip

    ReplyDelete