Powered by Blogger.

URGENT! Prayer Request for a Sick Baby

by - 2:10 PM

I would like to ask you all to pray for our baby that we watch part-time, 9-month-old *Muffin* (aka "A Strange Creature Indeed"). She has croup and is at the hospital right now, because she is having trouble breathing. It is possibly because of pneumonia, too. We are all pretty worried, especially me. She is such a sweet thing and we've all grown to love her. Please join me and my family in prayer.... And I'll try to keep you posted. :(

In His Love,
Kylie

Update @ 5:40 PM MST! ~ *Muffin* is going to be admitted to the hospital overnight. She's seen a doctor, but he's not a pediatrician and isn't really sure what's wrong. She's waiting to see one now. The good news is that her oxygen level is staying in the 90s, she's just struggling to keep it that way. From what I understand, they want to keep her in the hospital to monitor her. We might go down to see her. Please continue to pray for her, as well as her great grand-father who had a mild stroke... I don't know any other details. Thanks for praying, everyone! I'll update later....

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey NarniaGirl,
    It's like your blog without having to sign into homeschool blogger! Yay!:):):) That makes me happy!:) I will pray for Muffin right now....9 months old are so adorable! I'll be praying!

    Have a blessed day!
    Love always,
    Maddie

    ReplyDelete